What have you done for me, Mr. Modi ?

What have you done for me, Mr. Modi ?
Modi- We have opened 300 million bank accounts.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We have covered 120 million people under Suraksha Bima.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We have covered 40 million under Jivan Jyoti Bima and 37 million under Atal Pension yojna.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- Surgical strike was successfully performed.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- Tax returns increased after GST.
Voter-What have you done for me?
Modi- More than 99% money returned in the system after demonetisation.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We launched biggest health scheme of the world.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We provided clean fuel to 120 million poor families.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We electrified more than 19000 villages for the first time.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We compelled US to stop the financial support to Pakistan.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We defeated Pakistan in ICJ to save Kulbhushan Jadhav.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We started the bullet project with Japan.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We provided mudra loan to more than 100 million people.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We successfully launched SAARC satellite and CARTOSAT 2.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We vaccinated more than 40 million people in Mission Indradhanush.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We brought highest foreign investment in history.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We ended the Hujj subsidy.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We stood against social evils like triple talaaq and halala.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We passed benami sampatti law under RERA.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- For the first time India beat UK to become 6th largest economy of the world.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We increased defence budget by 11%.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- more than 34000 villages are declared open defecation free under Swacch Bharat.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We ended VIP culture by banning use of red beacon.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We started the biggest highway project of India.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We are going to provide free electricity connection to every household by 2022.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We jumped 30 places in ease of doing business.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Modi- We have opened more than 100 skill development institutes.
Voter- What have you done for me?
Indian voters are growing more and more selfish. They just want to think about themself. Some can even vote for Dawood Ibrahim also if he ever promised free electricity or free Wi-Fi.
These voters want all high class amenities but they don't want to pay proper taxes. They want govt to clean their cities, stations, parks etc but they don't want to use the dustbin. They want a corruption free govt but they want to offer money even to the temple priest to avoid standing in the line.
They can wait for 4 hrs outside Shahrukh Khan's bungalow but can't wait for traffic signal to turn green. They want govt to make strict rules but they love to break every rule because it gives them comfort. They just want govt to do everything. They just want govt to take every responsibility. They don't want to recognise their own responsibility.
Dear Voters, Rise above Selfishness…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vanjari caste

शेतजमीन विषयक वहिवाट रस्ता

5 +3+3+4 school system explained