Pot pourri regarding Damodar Marine and Shailesh Bhobe


Mr. Shailesh Bhobe of Damodar Marine Services is a school friend of mine. He asked me to join his company's board of Directors some time in May 2015.
In good faith, I gave my consent and couriered him the required documents for getting my DIN number on June 24, 2015.
However, due to some reasons, it was mutually decided that I do not want to join his Board and I informed him so.
In September 2015, I received a mail from his office that they are returning my documents.
I have not received them till date.
I am recording this today as I apprehend that he may misuse them.
I quote on record that I have no DIN number and not a Director on any company in India or abroad.

Regards,

Dayanand Nene 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vanjari caste

рд╢ेрддрдЬрдоीрди рд╡िрд╖рдпрдХ рд╡рд╣िрд╡ाрдЯ рд░рд╕्рддा

5 +3+3+4 school system explained